Malmesbury & District Skittles League / Jon Ponting Websites © 2017
Contact the League | About the Game | Other Leagues
MALMESBURY AND DISTRICT SKITTLES LEAGUE
Season 2016 - 2017
Home Page > Rules > Nomination Games
The following text covers all official rules in the Malmesbury and District Skittles League.
RULES FOR DRAWN CUP GAMES
1. The player must nominate with each ball.
2. He/she may nominate any pin he/she chooses.
3. The nominated pin must be struck first and any pins falling at the same time will count.
4. A ball not hitting the nominated pin first will mean the loss of that ball and any ball knocked down to stay down and not count.
5. Incorrect nominations will mean the loss of that ball and any pins knocked down will stay down and not count.
6. Failure to nominate will mean the loss of that ball and any pins knocked down will stay down and not count.
7. In the event of a 'spare', only those pins knocked down with correctly nominated balls will be put back up.